*


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bobbi Brown Makeup Workshop: Beauty Basics and Haul

I attended the Bobbi Brown Makeup Workshop: Beauty Basics on April 7Th, 2010 in Montclair, NJ. The cost of the workshop was $200. Which I think is totally worth it if you are a beauty/makeup lover like me! I was very VERY impress about the whole workshop experience! From the professional makeup artists who taught you (they work along side Bobbi Brown and was trained by her), the information given (tips and tricks), the makeup and skincare line that we got to play with (so much fun). The workshop was 4hrs long and we had a nice break two hours in. The break was pretty much my dinner, they had sushi, pizza, veggies, bottled water and soda. So YUMMY!! After the break we paired up and was able to play! After the workshop you can buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics with your one time use of 30% off all items!!! I'll post pictures up of the items I bought. They also gave you an eye palette to take home (retails for $60)!!! Love it!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment